Registration Opens October 5
Register online for the TASA Midwinter Conference in the TASA Member Services Center. You must have an MSC account.
If you already have an MSC account, you may log in using your username (district email address) and password. If you forgot your password, you may retrieve it here.
If you do not already have an MSC account, you must create an account.
- Credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, and Visa) and purchase orders are accepted.
- Purchase order information entered online must include a valid PO number; “PO Pending” or “TBD” will not be accepted.
- Checks should be made payable to TASA. Purchase orders should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to 406 E. 11th St., Austin, TX 78701-2617.
Midwinter Conference Registration Fees
TASA MemberEducational Entity
- TASA members affiliated with an educational entity (school district, college or university, education association, TEA, ESC, or private or charter school)
- Increases to $425 Dec 4-Jan 14
- Increases to $495 on-site
- Non-members affiliated with an educational entity (school district, college or university, education association, TEA, ESC, or private or charter school
- Increases to $475 Dec 4-Jan 14
- Increases to $545 on-site
TASA MemberNon-Educational Entity
- TASA members not affiliated with an educational entity who are not registered as exhibitors for the conference
- Increases to $525 Dec 4-Jan 14
- Increases to $595 on-site
- Non-members not affiliated with an educational entity who are not registered as exhibitors for the conference
- Increases to $775 Dec 4-Jan 14
- Increases to $845 on-site
TASA Student Member
- Only TASA Student Members are eligible for this rate.
- Rate remains the same during all phases of registration.
Optional Events Requiring Registration
TABSE's TEPIDate/Time TBD
- The Texas Alliance of Black School Educators (TABSE) usually holds its annual Texas Educational Policy Institute (TEPI) in conjunction with the TASA Midwinter Conference. Details on the 2022 event to come!
Budget Boot CampDate/Time TBD
- TASA’s redesigned Budget Boot Camp was conducted for the first time in conjunction with the 2020 TASA Midwinter Conference. It has long been considered a valuable asset to administrators, but 2019’s House Bill 3 and financial challenges resulting from the pandemic make attending the 2022 Budget Boot Camp more important than ever.
- When registering for the Midwinter Conference in the online TASA Member Services Center, choose the boot camp option to add it to your Midwinter registration.
- On-site registration will NOT be offered for this event, so please preregister online by January 14!
Aspiring Superintendents Academy2 p.m., Sun, Jan 30 - Wed, Feb 2
- TASA’s Aspiring Superintendents Academy, offered over the course of the four consecutive days of the Midwinter Conference, was redesigned in 2020.
- With 16 hours of content that focuses on both how to get the job and how to be successful in the job, plus more than 30 sitting superintendents and representatives from multiple search firms, the academy is a must-attend for those who aspire to become superintendents.
- When registering for the Midwinter Conference in the online TASA Member Services Center, choose the academy option to add it to your Midwinter registration (full conference registration is required).
REGISTER FOR MIDWINTER STARTING OCTOBER 5
Need help with registration? See if these step-by-step instructions for registering for an event in the TASA Member Services Center answer your questions.
All requests must have been submitted through TASA’s online cancellation/substitution form by January 14, 2022. Requests are dated based on the electronic submission date of the form. No hard copy, faxed, or emailed requests will be accepted. Refunds will not be issued until after the event.
A $75 cancellation fee ($50 for student registration) per individual will be deducted from any refund request received on or before January 14, 2022. After that date, there will be no refund of registration fees. The cancellation fee for the Aspiring Superintendents Academy ONLY by individuals still planning on attending the Midwinter Conference will be $50. Refunds will not be issued until after the Midwinter Conference.