Due to limited room availability at the conference hotels, you must be registered for the conference within seven days of reserving a room within the conference room block. Rooms in the block reserved by non-registrants are subject to cancellation if registration cannot be matched with the reservation within seven days.
NEED HELP WITH REGISTRATION?
These step-by-step instructions for registering for an event in the TASA Member Services Center may answer your questions.
Register online for the TASA Midwinter Conference in the TASA Member Services Center. You must have an MSC account.
If you do not already have an MSC account, you must create an account.
- Credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, and Visa) and purchase orders are accepted.
- Purchase order information entered online must include a valid PO number; “PO Pending” or “TBD” not accepted.
- Checks should be made payable to TASA. Purchase orders should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 406 East 11th St., Austin, TX 78701-2617.
Midwinter Conference Registration Fees
TASA MemberEducational Entity
- TASA members affiliated with an educational entity (school district, college or university, education association, TEA, ESC, or private or charter school)
- Increases to $375 during regular registration and $445 on-site
- Non-nembers affiliated with an educational entity (school district, college or university, education association, TEA, ESC, or private or charter school
- Increases to $425 during regular registration and $495 on-site
TASA MemberNon-Educational Entity
- TASA members not affiliated with an educational entity who are not registered as exhibitors for the conference
- Increases to $475 during regular registration and $525 during on-site registration
- Non-members not affiliated with an educational entity who are not registered as exhibitors for the conference
- Increases to $725 during regular registration and $795 during on-site registration
TASA Student Member
- Only TASA Student Members are eligible for this rate
- Rate remains the same during all phases of registration
REGISTER FOR MIDWINTER TODAY!
Need help with registration? See if these step-by-step instructions for registering for an event in the TASA Member Services Center answer your questions.
Optional Events Requiring Registration
TABSE's TEPISat, Jan 25, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- The Texas Alliance of Black School Educators (TABSE) will hold its annual Texas Educational Policy Institute (TEPI) at the Austin Convention Center prior to the TASA Midwinter Conference on Saturday, January 25.
- Cost is $75 for the 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. event.
Budget Boot CampSun, Jan 26, 7:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Texas is now in its first year of implementing House Bill 3, which contained the most significant changes to the state’s funding structure for public schools in decades. TASA’s Budget Boot Camp has long been considered a valuable asset to administrators, but staying on top of recent changes make attending this year’s Boot Camp more important than ever.
- TASA is proud to offer a redesigned Budget Boot Camp in conjunction with the TASA Midwinter Conference 7:30-11:30 a.m., Sunday, January 26, to help school leaders with this transition.
Leadership Wellness for Superintendents Preconference SessionSun, Jan 26, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- TASA is pleased to offer the Leadership Wellness for Superintendents preconference session, Sunday, January 26, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. prior to the 2020 TASA Midwinter Conference at the Austin Convention Center.
- Plan to arrive early for the conference to learn about taking care of your district and community while also taking care of yourself and your family.
Aspiring Superintendents AcademySun, Jan 26 - Wed, Jan 29
- TASA is proud to announce that a redesigned Aspiring Superintendents Academy will be offered in conjunction with the TASA Midwinter Conference.
- This annual academy, offered over the course of the four consecutive days of the conference (see the schedule), is designed for those who aspire to become superintendents with focuses on both how to get the job and how to be successful in the job.
All requests must be submitted through TASA’s online cancellation/substitution form. The cancellation deadline is January 10, 2020. Requests are dated based on the electronic submission date of the form. No hard copy, faxed, or emailed requests will be accepted. Refunds will not be issued until after the event.
A $75 cancellation fee ($50 for student registration) per individual will be deducted from any refund request received on or before January 10, 2020. After that date, there will be no refund of registration fees; however, substitutions and name changes may be made onsite. The cancellation fee for the Aspiring Superintendents Academy ONLY by individuals still planning on attending the Midwinter Conference will be $50. Refunds will not be issued until after the Midwinter Conference.