Due to limited room availability at the conference hotels, you must be registered for the conference within seven days of reserving a room within the conference room block. Rooms in the block reserved by non-registrants are subject to cancellation if registration cannot be matched with the reservation within seven days.
NEED HELP WITH REGISTRATION?
These step-by-step instructions for registering for an event in the TASA Member Services Center may answer your questions.
Register online for the TASA Midwinter Conference in the TASA Member Services Center. You must have an MSC account.
If you do not already have an MSC account, you must create an account.
- Credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, and Visa) and purchase orders are accepted.
- Purchase order information entered online must include a valid PO number; “PO Pending” or “TBD” not accepted.
- Checks should be made payable to TASA. Purchase orders should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 406 East 11th St., Austin, TX 78701-2617.
TASA MemberEducational Entity
- TASA members affiliated with an educational entity (school district, college or university, education association, TEA, ESC, or private or charter school)
- Increases to $375 during regular registration and $445 on-site
- Non-nembers affiliated with an educational entity (school district, college or university, education association, TEA, ESC, or private or charter school
- Increases to $425 during regular registration and $495 on-site
TASA MemberNon-Educational Entity
- TASA members not affiliated with an educational entity who are not registered as exhibitors for the conference
- Increases to $475 during regular registration and $525 during on-site registration
- Non-members not affiliated with an educational entity who are not registered as exhibitors for the conference
- Increases to $725 during regular registration and $795 during on-site registration
TASA Student Member
- Only TASA Student Members are eligible for this rate
- Rate remains the same during all phases of registration
Need help with registration? See if these step-by-step instructions for registering for an event in the TASA Member Services Center answer your questions.
All requests must be submitted through TASA’s online cancellation/substitution form. The cancellation deadline is January 10, 2020. Requests are dated based on the electronic submission date of the form. No hard copy, faxed, or emailed requests will be accepted. Refunds will not be issued until after the event.
A $75 cancellation fee ($50 for student registration) per individual will be deducted from any refund request received on or before January 10, 2020. After that date, there will be no refund of registration fees; however, substitutions and name changes may be made onsite. The cancellation fee for the Aspiring Superintendents Academy ONLY by individuals still planning on attending the Midwinter Conference will be $50. Refunds will not be issued until after the Midwinter Conference.