Online registration has closed, but you may register on-site at the Austin Convention Center (Atrium area, Level 1) during the following times:
Sunday, January 30: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Monday, January 31: 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday, February 1: 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday, February 2: 7:30-9:30 a.m.
- Credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, and Visa) and purchase orders are accepted.
- Purchase order information entered online must include a valid PO number; “PO Pending” or “TBD” will not be accepted.
- Checks should be made payable to TASA. Purchase orders should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to 406 E. 11th St., Austin, TX 78701-2617.
Midwinter Conference Registration Fees
TASA MemberEducational Entity
- TASA members affiliated with an educational entity (school district, college or university, education association, TEA, ESC, or private or charter school)
- Non-members affiliated with an educational entity (school district, college or university, education association, TEA, ESC, or private or charter school
TASA MemberNon-Educational Entity
- TASA members not affiliated with an educational entity who are not registered as exhibitors for the conference
- Non-members not affiliated with an educational entity who are not registered as exhibitors for the conference
TASA Student Member
- Only TASA Student Members are eligible for this rate.
- Rate remains the same during all phases of registration.
Optional Events Requiring Registration
All requests for registration cancellations must have been submitted by January 21, 2022. Requests are dated based on the electronic submission date of the form. No hard copy, faxed, or emailed requests will be accepted. Refunds will not be issued until after the event.
A $75 cancellation fee ($50 for student registration) per individual will be deducted from any refund request received on or before January 21, 2022. After that date, there will be no refund of registration fees. The cancellation fee for the Aspiring Superintendents Academy ONLY by individuals still planning on attending the Midwinter Conference will be $50. Refunds will not be issued until after the Midwinter Conference.
If you cannot attend the Midwinter Conference but would like to send a co-worker in your place, you may do so.
- January 30-February 2: Last-minute substitution requests may be made on-site at the TASA Midwinter Conference registration desk. (Substitutes for which forms have NOT been submitted should go to the counter labeled “on-site registration” to pick up their badges on-site.)