Online registration for the TASA Midwinter Conference has closed, but on-site registration will be offered in the Atrium on Level 1 of the Austin Convention Center at the following times:
January 26: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
January 27: 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
January 28: 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
January 29: 7:30-9:30 a.m.
- Credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, and Visa) and purchase orders are accepted.
- Purchase order accepted with a valid PO number.
- Checks should be made payable to TASA.
Midwinter Conference On-site Registration Fees
TASA MemberEducational Entity
- TASA members affiliated with an educational entity (school district, college or university, education association, TEA, ESC, or private or charter school)
- Non-nembers affiliated with an educational entity (school district, college or university, education association, TEA, ESC, or private or charter school
TASA MemberNon-Educational Entity
- TASA members not affiliated with an educational entity who are not registered as exhibitors for the conference
- Non-members not affiliated with an educational entity who are not registered as exhibitors for the conference
TASA Student Member
- Only TASA Student Members are eligible for this rate
- Rate remains the same during all phases of registration
Optional Events Requiring Registration
TABSE's TEPISat, Jan 25, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- The Texas Alliance of Black School Educators (TABSE) will hold its annual Texas Educational Policy Institute (TEPI) at the Austin Convention Center prior to the TASA Midwinter Conference on Saturday, January 25.
- Cost is $75 for the 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. event.
Budget Boot CampSun, Jan 26, 7:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Texas is now in its first year of implementing House Bill 3, which contained the most significant changes to the state’s funding structure for public schools in decades. TASA’s Budget Boot Camp has long been considered a valuable asset to administrators, but staying on top of recent changes make attending this year’s Boot Camp more important than ever.
- TASA is proud to offer a redesigned Budget Boot Camp in conjunction with the TASA Midwinter Conference 7:30-11:30 a.m., Sunday, January 26, to help school leaders with this transition.
- On-site registration will NOT be offered for this event, so please preregister!
Leadership Wellness for Superintendents Preconference SessionSun, Jan 26, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- TASA is pleased to offer the Leadership Wellness for Superintendents preconference session, Sunday, January 26, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. prior to the 2020 TASA Midwinter Conference at the Austin Convention Center.
- Plan to arrive early for the conference to learn about taking care of your district and community while also taking care of yourself and your family.
- Online registration is closed for the preconference; however, you may register on-site. On-site registration will be open at 9 a.m., Sunday, January 26, in the Atrium on Level 1 of the Austin Convention Center.
Aspiring Superintendents AcademySun, Jan 26 - Wed, Jan 29
- TASA is proud to announce that a redesigned Aspiring Superintendents Academy will be offered in conjunction with the TASA Midwinter Conference.
- This annual academy, offered over the course of the four consecutive days of the conference (see the schedule), is designed for those who aspire to become superintendents with focuses on both how to get the job and how to be successful in the job.
- Online registration is closed for the Aspiring Superintendents Academy; however, you may register on-site. On-site registration will be open at 9 a.m., Sunday, January 26, in the Atrium on Level 1 of the Austin Convention Center.
All requests must have been submitted through TASA’s online cancellation/substitution form by January 10, 2020. Requests are dated based on the electronic submission date of the form. No hard copy, faxed, or emailed requests will be accepted. Refunds will not be issued until after the event.
A $75 cancellation fee ($50 for student registration) per individual will be deducted from any refund request received on or before January 10, 2020. After that date, there will be no refund of registration fees; however, substitutions and name changes may be made onsite. The cancellation fee for the Aspiring Superintendents Academy ONLY by individuals still planning on attending the Midwinter Conference will be $50. Refunds will not be issued until after the Midwinter Conference.